Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

Clay Workshop














On Wednesday our class and Room 17 we went on a trip to Youth Town.  It was fun, my dad Tamati and Raves mum Yvette came along too.  It was great having helpers coming along.


 When we got there our first instruction was we had to leave our bags there because Room 14 was first at going to the clay room and so Room 17 went to go and have a swim.

Our second instruction was to tidy up so that the other classes can do it too so we went back to where our bag where and got changed so we could swim.


I had so much fun. I hope next time the parent helpers will come along again.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Alarzae,

    What an awesome blog post! I like that you have organised your writing into paragraphs. I bet you can't wait to get your clay creation!

    Well done,

    Miss Ouano: )

    ReplyDelete